top of page
RESPONSIBLE ENTITY AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Your data will be processed by the Company “Sandra Margarida Coelho Fernandes Gaspar de Almeida”, single person with VAT number 200 256 092, with headquarters at “Rua Comandante José Correira Matoso N1, 3150-129, Condeixa-a-Nova, Portugal”, hereinafter referred to as "AROMAS DA VILLA".
This company is responsible for processing personal data and complying with the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in all AROMAS DA VILLA stores and online store at www.aromasdavilla.com.
PURPOSE OF DATA HANDLING AND LEGAL BASIS
The personal data processed on the AROMAS DA VILLA website and stores are:
- Collected in the customer / user registration: Name, Postal address of sending and billing, Mobile phone, Telephone, VAT, Email address;
- Obtained by browsing the website: data identifying the IP address, referring headers, type of device, your browser and version, login and account information, including user name, password, preferences regarding marketing and cookies, flags and web tags (pixel), payment or credit card information, in this case, always using the SSL protocol.
- Preferences including wish list, purchase history;
Why do we need your information?
AROMAS DA VILLA will handle your personal data, manually and / or automatically, for the following purposes:
- Customer management: The data collected on this website or at AROMAS DA VILLA stores are necessary for the conclusion and execution of the purchase and sale contract and are intended for processing and information on the status of orders and communication with Customers, for order processing information and possible complaints. The provision of the information requested within the scope of the Client's registration is mandatory, without which it is not possible to proceed with the above purposes.
- Marketing: If the Client gives his express consent at the time of creating or changing his registration, AROMAS DA VILLA may process his data to send information about its products, news, campaigns, offers and birthday messages, through any communication channel, namely through the use of postal mail, electronic mail, SMS or other forms of automatic calling.
The consent for the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing can be revoked at any time, as follows: through the client account settings; by cell / phone; by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link in any email; by contacting the Customer Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AROMAS DA VILLA defines profiles based on information related to your purchases and surveys, to improve your shopping experience and according to your consent.
PERSONAL DATA RETENTION AND RETENTION PERIOD
If consent is legally necessary for the processing of personal data, the data subject has the right to withdraw his consent at any time, although this right does not compromise the lawfulness of the treatment carried out on the basis of the previously given consent or the further processing of the same data, based on another legal basis, such as compliance with the contract or legal obligation to which AROMAS DA VILLA is subject.
To revoke your consent, you can contact us by letter, phone or the email address: email@example.com.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
AROMAS DA VILLA may communicate users' personal data to third parties, service providers, namely companies involved in the process of purchasing and managing collections, transportation, storage, marketing, website hosting, or bank branches. These companies are provided with only the personal data necessary for the provision of the service in question, and these entities undertake to process the said personal data solely and exclusively for the fulfillment of the purposes indicated above.
At any time and free of charge, as long as AROMAS DA VILLA owns or processes personal data, all users can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access - right to request a copy of the information we have about you;
- Right to rectification - right to correct data that you consider to be inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to be forgotten - in certain circumstances, as a user, you can request that the data we have about you be deleted from all our records;
- Right to processing restriction - when certain conditions apply to have the right to restrict processing;
- Right to portability - right to have your data transferred to another organization;
- Right to object - right to object to certain types of processing, such as direct marketing;
- Right to object to automated processing, including the profile;
- Right to a judicial remedy: in the case of AROMAS DA VILLA refusing your request, according to the access rights, we will explain the reason. As a user you have the right to complain as described below.
The above rights may be exercised through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile phone, telephone or by registered letter to the postal address:
AROMAS DA VILLA - Customer Support
Rua Comandante José Correia Matoso, N1
3150-129, Condeixa-a-Nova, Portugal
AROMAS DA VILLA uses automatic data collection systems such as cookies. These cookies are necessary to, for example, allow the purchase of products and services online. These cookies can store: (i) IP address; (ii) unique cookie identifier, cookie information and information about whether your device has software to access certain features; (iii) unique device identifier and device type; (iv) domain, browser type and language, (v) operating system and system settings; (vi) country and time zone; (vii) previously visited sites; (viii) information about your interaction with our sites, such as click behavior, purchases and indicated preferences; and (ix) access times and referring URLs.
Date: November 24, 2019
bottom of page